© Fernando Caracena. 6 August 2012
Here are some random links for weather freaks (of which I am one.) The last link is to a blog of a friend from NOAA who also is well known in storm chase circles.
- Surface wind map of the continuous United States.
- METARs National and Regional Surface observations.
- Weather observations from The Boulder Labs in Colorado.
- Forecasts from numerical weather prediction models.
- Collaborative weather observers' network,
A Handbook for Visual Identification.
- Reanalysis model output.
- Meteorological Analyses over North America.
- National Digital Forecast Database.
- Sky warn for storm chasers.
- Storm spotter Facebook page.
- Satellite Imagery.
- Chuck Doswell's Home Page.