© Fernando Caracena. 6 August 2012
Here are some random links for weather freaks (of which I am one.) The last link is to a blog of a friend from NOAA who also is well known in storm chase circles.
- Surface wind map of the continuous United States.
- Weather observations from The Boulder Labs in Colorado.
- Forecasts from numerical weather prediction models.
- Collaborative weather observers' network .
- Reanalysis model output.
- Meteorological Analyses over North America.
- National Digital Forecast Database.
- Sky warn for storm chasers.
- Storm spotter Facebook page.
- C A Doswell III's blog spot, A collection of short comments, rants, complaints, tributes, or whatever.